I no longer buy papers or tabloids or magazines or read blogs. I used to. But it was just filling up my day with hatred. - Adele Quotes
Quote:I no longer buy papers or tabloids or magazines or read blogs. I used to. But it was just filling up my day with hatred. - Adele Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The constant drive for campaign dollars has distorted decision-making in Washington, DC, to the point where our systems can no longer effectively address complex, long-term problems like the climate crisis... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:07 PM
Last Post: soni
  There is the natural tendency that all of us are vulnerable to, to deny unpleasant realities and to look for any excuse to push them away and resolve to think about them another day long in the future. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 07:21 AM
  A day will come when our children and grandchildren will look back and they'll ask one of two questions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:32 AM
  The scientists are virtually screaming from the rooftops now. The debate is over! There's no longer any debate in the scientific community... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-17-2017, 07:05 AM
  I would kiss Tipper much longer. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-16-2017, 10:34 PM