Would I show my body off if I was thinner? Probably not, because my body is mine... - Adele Quotes
Quote:Would I show my body off if I was thinner? Probably not, because my body is mine. I think I remind everyone of themselves. I'm not saying everyone is my size, but it's relatable because I'm not perfect, and I think a lot of people are portrayed as perfect, unreachable and untouchable. - Adele Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I always smoked cigars. I've smoked cigars with everybody in show business. - Al Hirt Quotes soni 0 6 08-19-2017, 10:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  The opening-night audience is mostly friends of the cast and backers of the show, and they cometo applaud their money. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 11 08-19-2017, 07:08 AM
  Pakistan's being an ally and helping the United States, we ought to show Pakistan that we are appreciative for the help that's been extended. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 06:57 AM
  Hey, you know what, I've gotta go on that 'Letterman' show. That show is so lame. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:37 PM
  It's really building Air America that I'm focused on, and for me, that almost only means doing a good show. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-12-2017, 06:56 AM