It's hard to be natural in a scene when you pick up the phone and no one is there. - Adele Exarchopoulos Quotes
Quote:It's hard to be natural in a scene when you pick up the phone and no one is there. - Adele Exarchopoulos Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I never saw myself as a director. It's certainly a second language but making movies for 40 years, you pick stuff up... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Acting is hard work. At times, it's very energizing and enervating. It's childish. It's also responsible. It's illuminating, enriching, joyful, drab. It's bizarre, diabolical. It's exciting. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 6 hours ago
  I'm constantly striving to break through to something new. You try to maintain a neutral approach to your work, and not be too hard on yourself. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 10 Yesterday, 09:49 AM
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:14 AM
  It would be hard to play a character you don't like - for me anyway - or can't find something in them to like. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 07:09 AM