In every shoot, between the actor and the director there is manipulation. I'm not saying that negatively. It's healthy. - Adele Exarchopoulos Quotes
Quote:In every shoot, between the actor and the director there is manipulation. I'm not saying that negatively. It's healthy. - Adele Exarchopoulos Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The consensus is clear. We need an immediate and determined shift to a clean, renewable economy. The continued mass burning of fossil fuels is inconsistent with a healthy, prosperous future for our civilization. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:48 AM
Last Post: soni
  A crook is a crook, and there's something healthy about his frankness in the matter. But any guy who pretends he is enforcing the law... - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 6 08-08-2017, 10:11 PM
  Most of the films are only 60% taken, rest is a director's input. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 8 08-08-2017, 07:24 AM
  I'm glad that I'm being acclaimed as an actor. Today, when my hard work has paid off I can chill out about it. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 8 08-08-2017, 07:19 AM
  I always call myself a stuntman first and then an actor. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 5 08-08-2017, 07:11 AM