Let us be different in our homes. Let us realize that along with food, shelter, and clothing, we have another obligation... - Adele Faber Quotes
Quote:Let us be different in our homes. Let us realize that along with food, shelter, and clothing, we have another obligation to our children, and that is to affirm their "rightness." The whole world will tell them what's wrong with them--out loud and often. Our job is to let our children know what's right about them. - Adele Faber Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's a great thing when you realize you still have the ability to surprise yourself. Makes you wonder what else you can do that you've forgotten about. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-20-2017, 07:05 PM
Last Post: soni
  While it is true that we must seek value added industries like food processing plants and call center operations, we must do what is necessary to expand and develop our economic profile. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  Whenever you wonder about yourself, look up at the stars swirling around in the heavens and just realize how tiny and puny they are... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 17 09-17-2017, 11:23 PM
  I used to watch the world as if it was a performance and I would realize that certain things that people did moved me... - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:46 AM
  Even with clothing naked animals, there were people who wanted to send in money. A woman in Santa Barbara, California, sent a $40,000 check... - Alan Abel Quotes soni 0 15 09-15-2017, 10:33 AM