Let us be different in our homes. Let us realize that along with food, shelter, and clothing, we have another obligation... - Adele Faber Quotes
Quote:Let us be different in our homes. Let us realize that along with food, shelter, and clothing, we have another obligation to our children, and that is to affirm their "rightness." The whole world will tell them what's wrong with them--out loud and often. Our job is to let our children know what's right about them. - Adele Faber Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Well, once I fried tofu and put Sriracha on it. After that I was so depressed I swore off preparing food for myself altogether. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 09:51 AM
Last Post: soni
  Before Alar, there was EDB, a potent human carcinogen allowed in the grain supply and other food for more than a decade after it was known to be dangerous... - Al Meyerhoff Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:27 AM
  I was an organizer in the Food, Agricultural and Tobacco Workers Union down in North Carolina. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 08:21 AM
  A lot in the faith-based community, a lot of fundamentalist groups are - are now saying, you know, the Earth is the lord and the fullness there of, and we have an obligation to be good stewards of the planet. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 09:53 PM
  I didn't realize I was in a Buddhist temple. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-17-2017, 07:22 AM