From their struggles to establish dominance over each other, siblings become tougher and more resilient... - Adele Faber Quotes
Quote:From their struggles to establish dominance over each other, siblings become tougher and more resilient. From their endless rough-housing with each other, they develop speed and agility. From their verbal sparring they learn the difference between being clever and being hurtful. From the normal irritations of living together, they learn how to assert themselves, defend themselves, compromise. And sometimes, from their envy of each other's special abilities they become inspired to work harder, persist and achieve. - Adele Faber Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The dominance of short-term perspectives has led to routine decisions in the markets that sacrifice the long-term buildup of genuine value in pursuit of artificial, short-term gains. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  ...it ought to be possible to establish a coordinated global program to accomplish the strategic goal of completely eliminating the internal combustion engine over, say, a twenty-five-year period. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 17 08-13-2017, 04:31 PM
  When a company is able to establish a dominant market position, consumers lose meaningful choices... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:40 PM
  Be thou incapable of change in that which is right, and men will rely upon thee. Establish unto thyself principles of action; and see that thou ever act according to them. First know that thy principles are just, and then be thou. - Akhenaton Quotes soni 0 14 08-03-2017, 04:18 PM
  Not getting bored of my own story and/or character is one of the main struggles I have had with novel writing, and I have put to bed big chunks of work that just didn't sustain my interest. - Aimee Bender Quotes soni 0 14 07-24-2017, 09:31 PM