The mere existence of an additional child or children in the family could signify Less. Less time alone with parents... - Adele Faber Quotes
Quote:The mere existence of an additional child or children in the family could signify Less. Less time alone with parents. Less attention for hurts and disappointments. Less approval for accomplishments.... No wonder children struggle so fiercely to be first or best. No wonder they mobilize all their energy to have more or most. Or better still, all. - Adele Faber Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I just can't recruit where there's grass around. You gotta have a concrete lawn before I feel comfortable enough to go in and talk to you parents. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 30 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  The next time I will cry is when I die. My life has been that beautiful. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 36 minutes ago
  Winning is overrated. The only time it is really important is in surgery and war. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 37 minutes ago
  Help one kid at a time. He'll maybe go back and help a few more. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 1 44 minutes ago
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago