You have to decide what is extraneous and what is central. There is always more to tell. If you want to have a finished product, at some point you have to say "enough." - Adele Logan Alexander Quotes
Quote:You have to decide what is extraneous and what is central. There is always more to tell. If you want to have a finished product, at some point you have to say "enough." - Adele Logan Alexander Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Everyone reaches their point in time where either they die or they get sick of doing drugs. It started getting debilitating. I enjoy my music a lot better than my drugs. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 8 08-20-2017, 08:59 AM
Last Post: soni
  That's the way I try to live. I think it's the only way for human beings at this point in our evolution as souls, where everyone in their lifetime is going through stuff. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 8 08-19-2017, 11:12 PM
  At some point, a false belief collides with physical reality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 14 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM
  The constant drive for campaign dollars has distorted decision-making in Washington, DC, to the point where our systems can no longer effectively address complex, long-term problems like the climate crisis... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-18-2017, 10:07 PM
  The task of saving the earth's environment must and will become the central organizing principle of the post-Cold War world. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-18-2017, 09:57 PM