For all kinds of reasons, it is more difficult to track women's lives. Women's words have simply been considered less important, so they have been preserved less often. - Adele Logan Alexander Quotes
Quote:For all kinds of reasons, it is more difficult to track women's lives. Women's words have simply been considered less important, so they have been preserved less often. - Adele Logan Alexander Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've often said there's two kinds of actors. There's a more gregarious type and the shy type. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 11:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  The reasons you have for doing a movie will vary with the way your life is going. There was a time when a made a some movies because... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 09:48 AM
  The play is the source, it is orchestrated with words. In a movie, you are not dealing with as much as that. There are machines and wires. When you're acting for a camera, it keeps taking and never giving back. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 07:15 AM
  There was a time in my life when being dishonest with women was the natural way to be. I finally said, "Hey, I have to stop this silliness." - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:14 AM
  I don't like a lot of things like [Iraq], I never did. Being in a position of celebrity and having your words carry such unnatural weight...I've always been a bit squeamish when it came to that kind of thing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 07:08 AM