I think that one of the ways that Americans will come to want to look at history is by looking at their own families' histories,... - Adele Logan Alexander Quotes
Quote:I think that one of the ways that Americans will come to want to look at history is by looking at their own families' histories, and how those stories relate to the larger picture of American history. Then it is no longer abstract. Then it becomes a story that really means something to us as individuals. - Adele Logan Alexander Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Take a look at Israel's history and you would know who the terrorist is. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I don't compete with other discus throwers. I compete with my own history. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 10 hours ago
  I love playing. In lots of ways, I think having been able to carry on playing purely out of love rather than having to do it for a living means I still love the drums... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 10:00 AM
  The United States, per capita, at a certain period in its history, had the most junkies of any country ever in the world - right after the Civil War. The most brutal war, the greatest amount of casualties that America's ever had. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 3 Yesterday, 08:19 AM
  The truth is that we're at a critical juncture in the history of our species and if we don't act soon, we could inhabit a world... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:23 PM