I have no desire to dress up my poetry and make it fancy. I want the poem to be as true as humanly possible to the feeling that inspired it... - Adelia Prado Quotes
Quote:I have no desire to dress up my poetry and make it fancy. I want the poem to be as true as humanly possible to the feeling that inspired it. That's my only concern. Everything else seems wrong. - Adelia Prado Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You sharpen the human appetite to the point where it can split atoms with its desire; you build egos the size of cathedrals... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:53 AM
Last Post: soni
  A kiss is a lusty dollop of dessert to be served with desire and savored with passion. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
  To exercise at or near capacity is the best way I know of reaching a true introspective state. If you do it right, it can open all kinds of inner doors. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 07:45 PM
  USA TODAY hopes to serve as a forum for better understanding and unity to help make the USA truly one nation. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 08-22-2017, 07:42 PM
  "The harder you work, the luckier you get" is true in all things. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 6 08-22-2017, 09:59 AM