I want all the gold that there is out there — everything that exists in figure skating. In all events, in all competitions. - Adelina Sotnikova Quotes
Quote:I want all the gold that there is out there — everything that exists in figure skating. In all events, in all competitions. - Adelina Sotnikova Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When I had independence, it was a constant battle within me to figure out when am I on my own. And also the insecurity that my life engendered,... - Al Jaffee Quotes soni 0 3 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm still trying to figure out exactly what President Trump represents in American politics. But, if nothing else, he represents a way for tens... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-16-2017, 07:26 AM
  Some of the most intriguing new research is in the area of extreme weather events and rainfall. A recent study by German scientists published... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:16 PM
  If you want a free email service that doesn't use your words to target ads to you, you'll have to figure out how to port... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-12-2017, 06:40 AM
  I think Hell exists on Earth. It's a psychological state, or it can be a physical state. People who have severe mental illness are in Hell... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-11-2017, 07:01 AM