Revenge is not worthy of you. If you concentrate on revenge, you will keep those wounds fresh that would otherwise have healed. - Adeline Yen Mah Quotes
Quote:Revenge is not worthy of you. If you concentrate on revenge, you will keep those wounds fresh that would otherwise have healed. - Adeline Yen Mah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  As long as I can concentrate and remain somewhat calm, I can normally do very well. - Al Oerter Quotes soni 0 4 08-22-2017, 07:46 PM
Last Post: soni
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM
  I once asked the most fabulous couple I know, Madonna and Guy Ritchie, how they kept things fresh despite having been married for almost seven months. 'It's a job, Al,' Guy told me. 'We work at it every day.' - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 13 08-10-2017, 07:26 AM
  I am going to St. Petersburg, Florida, tomorrow. Let the worthy citizens of Chicago get their liquor the best they can... - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 7 08-09-2017, 06:34 AM
  I always try to give my own albums space in between so I have time to create a new sound and give time for people to miss me. You have to come out fresh and reinvent yourself. - Akon Quotes soni 0 18 08-07-2017, 07:06 AM