At the age of three my grand aunt proclaimed her independence by categorically refusing to have her feet bound, resolutely tearing off the bandages as fast as they were applied. - Adeline Yen Mah Quotes
Quote:At the age of three my grand aunt proclaimed her independence by categorically refusing to have her feet bound, resolutely tearing off the bandages as fast as they were applied. - Adeline Yen Mah Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You know, I'm gay and I grew up being aware of that at a very early age, in a fairly repressed family. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:35 PM
Last Post: soni
  Nothing important was ever accomplished without chutzpah. Columbus had chutzpah. The signers of the Declaration of Independence had chutzpah. Don't ever aim doubt at yourself. Laugh at yourself, but don't doubt yourself. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 19 09-18-2017, 09:25 PM
  Here's my Golden Rule for a tarnished age: Be fair with others, but keep after them until they're fair with you. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-16-2017, 07:38 AM
  When I look fast, I'm not smooth and I am going slowly. And when I look slow, I am smooth and going fast. - Alain Prost Quotes soni 0 9 09-13-2017, 09:46 PM
  Rather than getting more spoilt with age, as difficulties pile up, epiphanies of gratitude abound. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 21 09-12-2017, 07:35 AM