Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. - Adelle Davis Quotes
Quote:Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, and dinner like a pauper. - Adelle Davis Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Eat only when you are hungry. Drink only when you're thirsty. Sleep only when you're tired. Screw only when you're horny. - Al Neuharth Quotes soni 0 5 2 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  It's a weight problem isn't it; you can't wait for lunch. - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 09:57 AM
  Every Friday I used to have about fifty, sixty kids who would wait for me on Sunset Boulevard and I'd take them all to dinner. All runaways. - Al Lewis Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 08:15 AM
  I'm not a vegetarian, but I have cut back sharply on the meat that I eat. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-15-2017, 07:58 AM
  My parents were really political. The news was very important in our home. We basically had dinner every night while watching the news, and then we'd discuss it with our parents. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-10-2017, 07:02 AM