I see little hope for a nation that values the health of its livestock more than that of its people... - Adelle Davis Quotes
Quote:I see little hope for a nation that values the health of its livestock more than that of its people....Farmers are not criticized for routinely giving their (live)stock nutritional supplements....superior to any sold for humans...Millions of families could plant home gardens if they truly wanted health. Refined food are practically unknown in Russia. The life expectancy of the 40-year-old American is near the lowest in the world. - Adelle Davis Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  When people flirt with despair about the future, they are less likely to take the actions necessary to safeguard it, focusing instead on the short-term. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Winston Churchill aroused this nation in heroic fashion to save civilisation in World War Two. We have everything we need except political will, but political will is a renewable resource. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
  All I have to do is be the best Al I can be, because I'm good enough, I'm smart enough and, doggone it, people like me. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago
  Most people in politics draw energy from backslapping and shaking hands and all that. I draw energy from discussing ideas. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago
  I was recently on a tour of Latin America, and the only regret I have was that I didn't study Latin harder in school so I could converse with those people. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 7 hours ago