Nutrition... has been kicked around like a puppy that cannot take care of itself. Food faddists and crackpots have kicked it pretty cruelly... - Adelle Davis Quotes
Quote:Nutrition... has been kicked around like a puppy that cannot take care of itself. Food faddists and crackpots have kicked it pretty cruelly... - Adelle Davis Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 09:59 PM
Last Post: soni
  One thing I've noticed about politics is that these guys have pretty thick hides. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-12-2017, 06:57 AM
  If 98 out of 100 doctors tell me I've got a problem, I should take their advice. And if those two other doctors get paid by Big Snack Food, like certain climate deniers get paid by Big Coal, I shouldn't take their advice. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-12-2017, 06:22 AM
  Yeah, we shot ourselves in the foot right out of the gate. The guy who ran it at first misled pretty much everybody about how much capital we had... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 3 08-11-2017, 10:15 PM
  I ask the American people not to fall victim to disinformation. There are no death panels. The Affordable Care Act cuts the deficit. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 7 08-11-2017, 06:54 AM