Thousands upon thousands of persons have studied disease. Almost no one has studied health. - Adelle Davis Quotes
Quote:Thousands upon thousands of persons have studied disease. Almost no one has studied health. - Adelle Davis Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Obviously given good health, and a continuing audience and a record company that allows me to do music. So given those things yes, I'm introducing some new music that people haven't really heard me do in quite this fashion. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 15 08-19-2017, 11:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  Now we have things that are obviously false, leading us to war, leading us to deny people health care, leading us to ignore the climate crisis. We have to restore the integrity of the democratic conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 12 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM
  David Agus is one of America's great doctors and medical researchers, a man dedicated to improving the health of as many people as he can... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-18-2017, 09:44 PM
  The Minnesotans I talk to are really concerned about what the future holds for their families. They're trying to pay for health care and send their... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 10 08-10-2017, 07:32 PM
  Jerry Rice made the decision and we honestly tried to accommodate him the best way we can. - Al Davis Quotes soni 0 11 08-09-2017, 10:36 PM