Thousands upon thousands of persons have studied disease. Almost no one has studied health. - Adelle Davis Quotes
Quote:Thousands upon thousands of persons have studied disease. Almost no one has studied health. - Adelle Davis Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems to me the mark of a civilized society that certain privileges should be taken for granted such as education, health care and the safety to walk the streets. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-23-2017, 06:55 PM
Last Post: soni
  I'm at the point in my life where I don't want to work as hard. Actually, I've had to take a good hard look at workaholism and it's effect on one's mental health. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 18 09-20-2017, 07:25 PM
  When I studied how to think in school, I was taught that the first rule of logic was that a thing cannot both be and not be at the same time and in the same respect... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:29 PM
  Love is an incurable disease. In love, there is permanent suffering. Those who love and those who are happy are not the same. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-09-2017, 11:04 AM
  What kills us isn't one big thing, but thousands of tiny obligations we can't turn down for fear of disappointing others. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 15 09-09-2017, 10:55 AM