On the last day of every character I've ever played, I lay the clothes out on the floor with the shoes and socks, so that it looks like the character has literally vanished... - Aden Young Quotes
Quote:On the last day of every character I've ever played, I lay the clothes out on the floor with the shoes and socks, so that it looks like the character has literally vanished. That's the way you have to leave them. - Aden Young Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I found that speaking live to people, young people, about what I liked and what had been happening to me was very good for me... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 8 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  My movies are always being played on television, I'm very well known and all that stuff - I go all over the world, I have access to many things... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 8 hours ago
  The physical stamina [in Revolution]. I was just shocked by it. I didn't think I had it in me ever, and I wasn't terribly young when I did it... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 8 hours ago
  Responsibilities are relative. My responsibility is to a character in a script, to a part I'm playing. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 1 8 hours ago
  I believe in one day at a time; you've got TODAY, that's what you' ve got. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 11:18 PM