I've never bought a boxed set DVD or anything like that. - Aden Young Quotes
Quote:I've never bought a boxed set DVD or anything like that. - Aden Young Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I learned to wrestle, I learned defensive fighting at a young age, because when someone hit me, I would throw up and fall down. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 5 Today, 07:18 AM
Last Post: soni
  Pitches are like pages of a book; they're so important. The chess game; how I set you up early, and how I'll do it differently later. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 13 08-21-2017, 06:59 AM
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 08-21-2017, 06:25 AM
  Rock n roll is for the young idiots, not an old fart like me. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 12 08-20-2017, 09:01 AM
  I sat on the piano bench next to my mother in church. Something happened before I set foot on this planet. I was crawling around inside of her. She was a church pianist. My dad was a brilliant singer. I was hearing it. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 9 08-19-2017, 11:13 PM