I'm in awe of how grounded Ms. Tyson is and how her performances can be different but the same... - Adepero Oduye Quotes
Quote:I'm in awe of how grounded Ms. Tyson is and how her performances can be different but the same. She can switch up the delivery, but it's still with the right intention. Her words are effortless in terms of their meaning and how she inhabits them. She's been doing Trip to Bountiful for four months, and it still feels real. She's pretty amazing. - Adepero Oduye Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think the performances that really communicate with me are the ones where I don't feel like I'm watching someone and thinking... - Aisling Loftus Quotes soni 0 6 07-30-2017, 06:58 PM
Last Post: soni
  Worship is to feel in your heart and express in some appropriate manner a humbling but delightful sense of admiring awe and astonished... - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 7 07-23-2017, 02:32 PM
  We can express our worship to God in many ways. But if we love the Lord and are led by His Holy Spirit, our worship will always bring a delighted sense of admiring awe and a sincere humility on our part. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 11 07-19-2017, 07:04 AM
  Real faith never disappoints because it is in God, grounded on His character, promises, covenant and oath. - Aiden Wilson Tozer Quotes soni 0 15 07-13-2017, 07:11 AM
  The people's awe and innate fear will hold injustice back by day, by night, so long as the people leave the laws intact, just as they are... - Aeschylus Quotes soni 0 31 06-07-2017, 10:32 PM