I was reading the paper and saw a cartoon with Ray Kelly frisking Obama, and I was like "Wait, what's happening?"... - Adepero Oduye Quotes
Quote:I was reading the paper and saw a cartoon with Ray Kelly frisking Obama, and I was like "Wait, what's happening?" so I Googled it. For everything Obama stands for and the things he's said in the past in his books, especially with the Trayvon Martin thing - and I'm not sure if he [made his comments on Trayvon] because he was asked a question and he was trying to be diplomatic and neutral - that can't happen. - Adepero Oduye Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I think that asserting that former President Obama wasn't born in the United States was just the height of irresponsibility, of course. And Donald Trump corrected that one. There are others that have yet to be corrected. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-18-2017, 10:22 PM
Last Post: soni
  The Internet empowers individuals to play a more active role in the political process, as Obama's campaign has manifested. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 07:17 AM
  Here is the truth: The Earth is round; Saddam Hussein did not attack us on 9/11; Elvis is dead; Obama was born in the United States; and the climate crisis is real. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:03 PM
  When you're going through an emotional experience and you're focussed completely on what's happening, you can't even spare any attention that the camera's there. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 07:34 AM
  A majority of Trump's voters were in favor of staying in the Paris Agreement. And if you look at what's really happening in the economy... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-14-2017, 10:34 PM