The only way you can influence your fate is to put your soul into your performance and hope it registers with the audience. - Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Quotes
Quote:The only way you can influence your fate is to put your soul into your performance and hope it registers with the audience. - Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  You put deadlines on people you really don't want, because that's how you feel about them. - Al Leiter Quotes soni 0 7 3 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Every time you think a thought it 'registers', and comes back to you according to the vibrations and wave lengths sent out from your mind. - Al Koran Quotes soni 0 7 3 hours ago
  It hurt me a great deal. It put a lot of pressure on me because I was at a young age and the writers around here and throughout the league starting comparing me to Cobb. It put a lot of pressure on me. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 1 3 hours ago
  All love affairs end. Eventually the girl is gonna put curlers in her hair. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:39 PM
  I believe in a business boarding up early. If you make a mistake, you put the boards in the window of the store and say, "Hey, I made a mistake." ... - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 06:29 PM