Well, filming in Hawaii, you know, is a blessing. It's one of the most beautiful places on this planet. It has a very mystic energy which informs you as an actor. - Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Quotes
Quote:Well, filming in Hawaii, you know, is a blessing. It's one of the most beautiful places on this planet. It has a very mystic energy which informs you as an actor. - Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Whether he's doing great acting or not, you're seeing somebody who is in the tradition of a great actor. What he does with it, that's something else, but he's got it all... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
Last Post: soni
  I wanted to be a baseball player, naturally, but I wasn't good enough. I didn't know what I was going to do with my life. I just had a kind of energy, I was a fairly happy kid. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 1 hour ago
  You need some insecurity if you're an actor. It keeps the pot boiling. I haven't yet started to think about retiring... - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 3 1 hour ago
  I hope the perception is that I'm an actor, I never intended to be a movie star. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 4 4 hours ago
  The actor becomes an emotional athlete. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 6 4 hours ago