My father was a lorry driver, very rarely at home. The house was run by my mother, and because there were 10 or so kids... - Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Quotes
Quote:My father was a lorry driver, very rarely at home. The house was run by my mother, and because there were 10 or so kids, there was no time for individual attention. It was about survival. It was about where the next meal was coming from. - Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I've learned the importance of changing people's minds at the grassroots level so that whoever does run will have a much better chance... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  Those who are quick to feel disrespected often have a spiritual vacuum in their lives, because they feel disconnected to the love of their Father in Heaven. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:47 AM
  I think the ethical standards established in this White House have been the highest in the history of the White House. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:26 PM
  The ability of big money to shape perceptions - where you have four anti-climate lobbyists for every single member of the House and Senate - is a big factor. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:12 PM
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:13 AM