I was always led to believe you should take care of yourself, trust in your abilities and you're the author of your own destiny. - Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Quotes
Quote:I was always led to believe you should take care of yourself, trust in your abilities and you're the author of your own destiny. - Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The dominance of short-term perspectives has led to routine decisions in the markets that sacrifice the long-term buildup of genuine value in pursuit of artificial, short-term gains. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-16-2017, 10:13 PM
Last Post: soni
  We're all capable of mistakes, but I do not care to enlighten you on the mistakes we may or may not have made. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 09:59 PM
  And just as the false assumption that we are not connected to the earth has led to the ecological crisis, so to the equally false assumption that we arenot connected to each other that has led to our social crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 08-15-2017, 07:27 AM
  So, if anatomy is destiny then testosterone is doom. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 11 08-13-2017, 07:53 AM
  National security laws must protect national security. But they must also protect the public trust and preserve the ability of an informed electorate to hold its government to account. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 6 08-12-2017, 06:24 AM