And then, with a European director and Norwegian actors speaking in Norwegian, it was going to be very interesting. So, whatever initial trepidation... - Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Quotes
Quote:And then, with a European director and Norwegian actors speaking in Norwegian, it was going to be very interesting. So, whatever initial trepidation or fear I may have had was alleviated by those factors. I just said, "This is something to get on board with." - Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Speaking from my own religious tradition in this Christmas season, 2,000 years ago a homeless woman gave birth to a homeless child in a manger because the inn was full. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-17-2017, 07:29 AM
Last Post: soni
  The great Norwegian playwright, Henrik Ibsen, wrote, "One of these days, the younger generation will come knocking at my door."... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-15-2017, 08:22 AM
  Traditionally the United States has been the natural leader of the world. That's not just pride as an American speaking; it's just the reality... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-14-2017, 07:02 AM
  People want to see realism in action now. People want the actors to perform than the computers performing. Though I have done both, I enjoy the realism of action more. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 11 08-08-2017, 07:25 AM
  Most of the films are only 60% taken, rest is a director's input. - Akshay Kumar Quotes soni 0 12 08-08-2017, 07:24 AM