There's always your initial trepidation about doing a remake, but that was alleviated by the fact that it was a prequel... - Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Quotes
Quote:There's always your initial trepidation about doing a remake, but that was alleviated by the fact that it was a prequel. Immediately, that gives you creative license to really recreate and explore and put a new stamp on the genre. - Adewale Akinnuoye-Agbaje Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  In the age of the internet, with all of its problems, over time, the very fact that individuals can join the conversation creates the opportunity for the emergence of - for the re-emergence of a genuine conversation of democracy. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:14 AM
Last Post: soni
  I take no pleasure in the fact that the scientific predictions I've relayed to popular audiences turn out to be true. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  We need to remake the Democratic party. We need to remake America. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:56 PM
  I think if you're going to do a movie about Reagan, you do it about the fact that he created the huge deficit, that he armed the Mujahideen, that he armed Saddam... - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 9 08-11-2017, 07:17 AM
  Too many people don't protect their smartphones with a password or PIN. I anticipate that Apple's fingerprint reader will in fact make iPhone 5S owners more likely to secure their smartphones. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 8 08-10-2017, 07:06 PM