Anybody who is not pulling his weight is probably pushing his luck. - Adi Da Quotes
Quote:Anybody who is not pulling his weight is probably pushing his luck. - Adi Da Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm not a believer in luck, but I do believe you need it. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 11 09-20-2017, 07:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  We're trying to work on Sami to get through that and shoot the puck. MacInnis shot the puck all the time. If there was a fool who wanted to stand in front and break an ankle, tough luck. - Alain Vigneault Quotes soni 0 23 09-14-2017, 12:53 PM
  We are continuously challenged to discover new works of culture—and, in the process, we don’t allow any one of them to assume a weight in our minds. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 13 09-12-2017, 11:34 PM
  A dominant impulse on encountering beauty is to wish to hold on to it, to possess it and give it weight in one’s life. There is an urge to say, ‘I was here, I saw this and it mattered to me. - Alain de Botton Quotes soni 0 16 09-09-2017, 11:01 AM
  A collection of errors does not make a truth: quality cannot stem from quantity – a value is not a weight. The reasons of the majority cannot be taken as good reasons. - Alain de Benoist Quotes soni 0 12 09-05-2017, 10:01 PM