When happiness gets into your system, it is bound to break out on your face. While money can't buy happiness... - Adi Da Quotes
Quote:When happiness gets into your system, it is bound to break out on your face. While money can't buy happiness it certainly lets you choose your own form of misery. You always know, at this very moment, exactly what it would be to look, and feel, and be, and act completely Happy. - Adi Da Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thanks to the internet, I buy lots of music, but thanks to my easily distracted nature, I forget about half of it! - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 10:03 AM
Last Post: soni
  I'm always alone. Sad face emoticon. - Al Madrigal Quotes soni 0 1 Today, 09:51 AM
  Switching to the outfield was the best break I ever got. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 06:26 AM
  The most relaxing thing i do, hang halfway out a 3rd floor window, and look at rocks if i fall out. Well maybe i'll fall hard, something tough to break me, something sharp to rip into my insides and bleed out all that pain. - Al Kaline Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:23 AM
  I did a concert at five years old in the garden of one of the church members, and we raised some money to buy a new piano in our little church. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 7 08-19-2017, 11:10 PM