There is only the constant knowledge and enjoyment of the Heart, moment to moment, through the instant of all conditions of appearance and disappearance... - Adi Da Quotes
Quote:There is only the constant knowledge and enjoyment of the Heart, moment to moment, through the instant of all conditions of appearance and disappearance. Of this I am perfectly certain. I am That. - Adi Da Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm thankful for every moment. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 2 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The constant drive for campaign dollars has distorted decision-making in Washington, DC, to the point where our systems can no longer effectively address complex, long-term problems like the climate crisis... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:07 PM
  We have arrived at a moment of decision. Our home-Earth-is in danger. What is at risk of being destroyed is not the planet itself, of course, but the conditions that have made it hospitable for human beings. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 08:13 AM
  The heart of the security agenda is protecting lives - and we now know that the number of people who will die of AIDS in the first decade... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 08-15-2017, 10:40 PM
  Since fame is an illusion and death is in our future all we have is the next moment before we are swallowed into oblivion. - Al Goldstein Quotes soni 0 13 08-13-2017, 07:44 AM