Be Consciousness (Itself)- Contemplate Consciousness (Itself)- Transcend Everything in Consciousness (Itself). - Adi Da Quotes
Quote:Be Consciousness (Itself)- Contemplate Consciousness (Itself)- Transcend Everything in Consciousness (Itself). - Adi Da Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I was an only child. I lost both my parents. By the time I was twenty I was bald. I'm homosexual. In the way of circumstances and background to transcend I had everything an artist could possibly want... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 21 09-22-2017, 10:35 AM
Last Post: soni
  It will remain remarkable, in whatever way our future concepts may develop, that the very study of the external world led to the scientific conclusion that the content of the consciousness is the ultimate universal reality - Alain Aspect Quotes soni 0 13 09-05-2017, 09:56 PM
  The climate crisis is not a political issue, it is a moral and spiritual challenge to all of humanity. It is also our greatest opportunity to lift Global Consciousness to a higher level. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 08-15-2017, 10:21 PM
  The history of human consciousness is marked by the battle between the old awareness, the ways of fear, and the new awareness, the ways of love. - Al Berto Quotes soni 0 15 08-09-2017, 07:27 AM
  A person is not earth, not water, Not fire, not wind, not space, Not consciousness, and not all of them. What person is there other than these? - Akkineni Nagarjuna Quotes soni 0 12 08-06-2017, 08:47 PM