Everything eaten is killed. Every meal is a sacrifice. - Adi Da Quotes
Quote:Everything eaten is killed. Every meal is a sacrifice. - Adi Da Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It seems an easy choice - sacrifice the tree for a human life - until one learns that three trees must be destroyed for each patient treated... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-17-2017, 07:15 AM
Last Post: soni
  The dominance of short-term perspectives has led to routine decisions in the markets that sacrifice the long-term buildup of genuine value in pursuit of artificial, short-term gains. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 4 08-16-2017, 10:13 PM
  It's not preppies, cause I'm a preppie myself. I just don't like homosexuals. If you ask me, they're all homosexuals in the Pudding. Hey, I was glad when that Pudding homosexual got killed in Philadelphia. - Al Franken Quotes soni 0 11 08-10-2017, 07:22 AM
  The Japanese see self-assertion as immoral and self- sacrifice as the sensible course to take in life. - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 15 08-05-2017, 09:44 PM
  If we face recession, we should not lay off employees; the company should sacrifice a profit. It's management's risk and management's responsibility. Employees are not guilty; why should they suffer? - Akio Morita Quotes soni 0 13 08-04-2017, 10:05 PM