The nature of the world is inherently obvious, if you remain in a state of total psycho-physical oneness with whatever and all that presently arises. - Adi Da Quotes
Quote:The nature of the world is inherently obvious, if you remain in a state of total psycho-physical oneness with whatever and all that presently arises. - Adi Da Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I learned more stuff in church than I did in the world. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 1 4 hours ago
  The United States is the only nation that can lead the world toward a solution on climate change. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:26 PM
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:26 PM
  At some point, a false belief collides with physical reality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:25 PM