The crypto currency community hasn't decided whether they want to be anarchist rebels or to replace the establishment. - Adi Shamir Quotes
Quote:The crypto currency community hasn't decided whether they want to be anarchist rebels or to replace the establishment. - Adi Shamir Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I had no idea of who could play it, no notion really. Then Richard came to see us but I don't think it was decided at that meeting... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 25 09-23-2017, 07:00 PM
Last Post: soni
  I have never understood disliking for war. It panders to instincts already catered for within the scope of any respectable domestic establishment. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-23-2017, 06:49 PM
  Authors, she soon decided, were probably best met within the pages of their novels, and were as much creatures of the reader's imagination as the characters in their books... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 14 09-23-2017, 06:08 PM
  But then books, as I'm sure you know, seldom prompt a course of action. Books generally just confirm you in what you have, perhaps unwittingly, decided to do already... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-23-2017, 06:03 PM
  We started off trying to set up a small anarchist community, but people wouldn't obey the rules. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:17 AM