I don't subscribe to the school of thought that as a feature film producer I shouldn't dabble in television, web content, or even comic books ... - Adi Shankar Quotes
Quote:I don't subscribe to the school of thought that as a feature film producer I shouldn't dabble in television, web content, or even comic books ... - Adi Shankar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I remember as a boy when the conversation on civil rights was won in the South. I remember a time when one of my friends made a racist joke and another said, 'Hey man, we don't go for that anymore.' - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 0 3 minutes ago
Last Post: soni
  Well, the title "An Inconvenient Truth" is a way of highlighting the reasons why some people, including the president, don't seem to accept the truth. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 0 6 minutes ago
  When it comes to climate, we can all make a big difference. At the most basic level, don't let denial go unchallenged and win the conversation on climate. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 0 12 minutes ago
  If the only tool we use to analyse what's valuable is a price tag, then those things that don't have price tags begin to look like they have no value. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 15 minutes ago
  There's lots about politics I don't feel comfortable with. To talk about the politics of future ideas is impossible in soundbite form. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Today, 07:23 AM