I have a burning desire to entertain and different mediums allow me to do this in different ways. - Adi Shankar Quotes
Quote:I have a burning desire to entertain and different mediums allow me to do this in different ways. - Adi Shankar Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Life is suffering. We have desires and expectations and egos, and we compare the reality we have, which is miraculous and wondrous, with this reality we desire... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 10 09-20-2017, 07:17 PM
Last Post: soni
  How much is enough? How much does anyone require? Can I be both kind and tough? Can I put faith before desire? Right now, for all time, I vow to try... - Alan AtKisson Quotes soni 0 9 09-19-2017, 10:07 PM
  Working on The West Wing was similar in many ways to my experience on M*A*S*H, because you had people willing to work late at night to get it just right. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-16-2017, 07:43 AM
  The major changes that will be occurring within the new merged partnership are exciting in many ways... - Alan Armstrong Quotes soni 0 10 09-15-2017, 10:42 AM
  Whenever I climb I have to also entertain. - Alain Robert Quotes soni 0 11 09-14-2017, 12:46 PM