Do not look at anybody in terms of friend or foe, brother or cousin; do not fritter away your mental energies in thoughts of friendship or enmity... - Adi Shankara Quotes
Quote:Do not look at anybody in terms of friend or foe, brother or cousin; do not fritter away your mental energies in thoughts of friendship or enmity. Seeking the Self everywhere, be amiable and equal-minded towards all, treating all alike. - Adi Shankara Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I like women who can cook. That's first. Love is very important, but you've got to have a friend first - you want to finally come to a point where you say that the women you're with is also your friend. - Al Pacino Quotes soni 0 2 Today, 06:45 AM
Last Post: soni
  My mum had a cousin that had played when he was younger. When I showed an interest in drumming, he showed me how to mummy-daddy... - Al Murray Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 09:56 AM
  Musically Bob [Dylan] is a primitive. He's not a Gershwin, or somebody that uses eloquent music terms. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 9 08-21-2017, 06:38 AM
  Music is more of a hobby to me than my hobbies, if that makes sense. I love music; my dad and brother were very musical, and music just happens to be one of my hobbies that became my vocation. - Al Jardine Quotes soni 0 7 08-20-2017, 08:41 AM
  Feb. 9, 1999 Dear Friend, Without your previous support, Bill Clinton and I would not have won our victories for the American people in 1992 and 1996. ... And to win in 2000, I need you by my side. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 15 08-17-2017, 07:12 AM