Reality can be experienced only with the eye of understanding, not just by a scholar - Adi Shankara Quotes
Quote:Reality can be experienced only with the eye of understanding, not just by a scholar - Adi Shankara Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I started in the music business I was first introduced to 1650 Broadway, uh, which was in reality where everything happened in the '60s. - Al Kooper Quotes soni 0 7 9 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  I'm an Einstein of the streets and an Oxford scholar of common sense. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 06:43 PM
  I've never seen the Osbournes, I've never seen Paris Hilton. I'd rather read than watch reality TV. I'd rather live life than watch somebody else living it. - Al Jourgensen Quotes soni 0 11 Yesterday, 08:57 AM
  At some point, a false belief collides with physical reality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 13 08-18-2017, 10:25 PM
  George Orwell once wrote that a false belief sooner or later collides with physical reality, usually on a battlefield. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 16 08-18-2017, 10:24 PM