I guess I'm a pretty curious person. I like doing new things. I like being challenged. I'm competitive. Trying to beat my personal best. - Adina Porter Quotes
Quote:I guess I'm a pretty curious person. I like doing new things. I like being challenged. I'm competitive. Trying to beat my personal best. - Adina Porter Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Now we have things that are obviously false, leading us to war, leading us to deny people health care, leading us to ignore the climate crisis. We have to restore the integrity of the democratic conversation. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 5 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  If youre a young person looking at the future of this planet and looking at what is being done right now, and not done... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 5 hours ago
  If the only tool we use to analyse what's valuable is a price tag, then those things that don't have price tags begin to look like they have no value. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 5 hours ago
  It is my deep personal conviction that abortion is wrong. I hope that some day we will see the current outrageously large number of abortions... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 10:00 PM
  We have to abandon the conceit that isolated personal actions are going to solve this crisis. Our policies have to shift. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 08-16-2017, 09:59 PM