A new thing I've been doing is just making sure I clear off my desk and try to only touch a piece of paper once... - Adina Porter Quotes
Quote:A new thing I've been doing is just making sure I clear off my desk and try to only touch a piece of paper once, so I get the mail, open it up, deal with it then. My son's homework, or what I get from his teachers, the same way. That way, it's not nagging me, things to add to my to-do list. - Adina Porter Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There's no such thing as clean coal. It's non-existent. Theoretically, it might be possible, many years from now, to come up with a way to clean it as it's burnt... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 09:42 PM
Last Post: soni
  Clouds of a different sort signal an environmental holocaust without precedent. Once again, world leaders waffle, hoping the danger will dissipate. Yet today the evidence is as clear as the sounds of glass shattering in Berlin. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 7 Yesterday, 07:09 AM
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
  Science has a culture that is inherently cautious and that is normally not a bad thing. You could even say conservative... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-16-2017, 10:10 PM
  I think that more diversity is a good thing, and fresh points of view articulated by people who are committed to excellence in journalism is a beneficial change in the American media landscape. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:48 PM