I come from a theater background, so I always like to dissect the scene and try to get some hint about what the author was trying to get at... - Adina Porter Quotes
Quote:I come from a theater background, so I always like to dissect the scene and try to get some hint about what the author was trying to get at. I still look up the meaning of the name of the character to see if there are any clues in that. - Adina Porter Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  It's all background experience and listening and exposure. That's why it's so important for people today and during any time to expose your children to lots of different kinds of things. - Al Jarreau Quotes soni 0 1 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  During the shooting of a scene the director’s eye has to catch even the minutest detail. But this does not mean glaring concentratedly at the set... - Akira Kurosawa Quotes soni 0 12 08-05-2017, 04:54 PM
  To me exposition always contains tenderness. While a dramatized scene is a way of proving and guaranteeing an emotional experience for the reader, exposition assumes that the reader is sophisticated and can see the universal. - Akhil Sharma Quotes soni 0 8 08-04-2017, 06:04 AM
  I got heavily into the drum-and-bass scene, which is really wicked. - Ajay Naidu Quotes soni 0 7 08-01-2017, 06:26 AM
  Nightly you retrace your steps again to return to the scene of the crime. It's uncanny how you hover in the air of the wreckage that you left behind. - Aimee Mann Quotes soni 0 7 07-26-2017, 06:21 AM