The journey of a thousand leagues begins with a single step. So we must never neglect any work of peace within our reach, however small. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes
Quote:The journey of a thousand leagues begins with a single step. So we must never neglect any work of peace within our reach, however small. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [talking about the Holocaust] 'But to put something in context is a step towards saying it can be understood and that it can be explained... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 28 09-23-2017, 06:57 PM
Last Post: soni
  Art comes out of art; it begins with imitation, often in the form of parody, and it's in the process of imitating the voice of others that one comes to learn the sound of one's own. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 11 09-22-2017, 10:27 AM
  We started off trying to set up a small anarchist community, but people wouldn't obey the rules. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 15 09-22-2017, 10:17 AM
  What I'm above all primarily concerned with is the substance of life, the pith of reality. If I had to sum up my work, I suppose that's it really: I'm taking the pith out of reality. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 13 09-22-2017, 10:13 AM
  I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through... - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 17 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM