Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes
Quote:Patriotism is not a short and frenzied outburst of emotion but the tranquil and steady dedication of a lifetime. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  History has spurts and then is steady, and then maybe even backing up a step, and then forward again. - Alan Bean Quotes soni 0 14 09-19-2017, 10:43 PM
Last Post: soni
  We need innovation in education and dedication to the task before us. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 7 09-19-2017, 10:08 PM
  For a while in my teens, I was sure I had it. It was about getting to heaven. If heaven existed and lasted forever, then a mere lifetime spent... - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 11 09-16-2017, 07:42 AM
  There cannot be any communication except through form. If there is no form, you cannot create emotion in the spectator. - Alain Resnais Quotes soni 0 8 09-14-2017, 12:31 PM
  Drawing is like the first kiss. It carries within it the deepest emotion and the challenge of the first step. It is the first cry after birth - Ala Bashir Quotes soni 0 9 09-05-2017, 09:47 PM