We travel together, passengers on a little spaceship, dependent on it's vulnerable reserves of air and soil, all committed, for our safety, to it's security and peace... - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes
Quote:We travel together, passengers on a little spaceship, dependent on it's vulnerable reserves of air and soil, all committed, for our safety, to it's security and peace. Preserved from annihilation only by the care, the work and the love we give our fragile craft. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  They call me eccentric. They used to call me nuts. I haven't changed. The only difference between being eccentric and being nuts is the number of security boxes you own. - Al McGuire Quotes soni 0 3 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  The climate, financial and national security crises are all connected. They share the same cause: Our [the USA's] absurd dependency on foreign oil... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 10 08-18-2017, 10:27 PM
  Israel has its own right as a nation to defend its national security. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 11 08-18-2017, 10:21 PM
  For me, the most serious problem is how America became so vulnerable to the assertion of blatant falsehoods that drive policy and are not corrected... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-18-2017, 10:20 PM
  The global warming deniers persist in this air of unreality. After all, the entire north polar icecap, which has been there for most... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 08-18-2017, 10:10 PM