As citizens of this democracy, you are the rulers and the ruled, the law-givers and the law-abiding, the beginning and the end. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes
Quote:As citizens of this democracy, you are the rulers and the ruled, the law-givers and the law-abiding, the beginning and the end. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The way to bring gas prices down is to end our dependence on oil and use the renewable sources that can give us the equivalent of $1 per gallon gasoline. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 6 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  In order to solve the climate crisis, we need to solve the democracy crisis. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 6 Yesterday, 06:50 AM
  My counsel advises me that there is no controlling legal authority or case that says there was any violation of law whatsoever. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 Yesterday, 06:44 AM
  I'm passionate about restoring the efficacy of American democracy, making capitalism sustainable, prioritizing advances in technology... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 08-16-2017, 10:37 PM
  I've chosen not to challenge the rule of law, because in our system there really is no intermediate step between a Supreme Court decision... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-16-2017, 10:28 PM