Freedom is not an ideal, it is not even a protection, if it means nothing more than freedom to stagnate, to live without dreams, to have no greater aim than a second car and another television set. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes
Quote:Freedom is not an ideal, it is not even a protection, if it means nothing more than freedom to stagnate, to live without dreams, to have no greater aim than a second car and another television set. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  If I could live my life all over I'd do everything the same; the film in my camera would remain the same; there's no way lord, to leave this love behind. - Al Green Quotes soni 0 5 4 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  We are seeing every night on the television news now a nature hike through the Book of Revelation... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:26 PM
  Remember that the problem is bigger than the car you drive or the types of lightbulbs in city hall... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 8 Yesterday, 10:23 PM
  In the United States of America, unfortunately we still live in a bubble of unreality. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 Yesterday, 07:18 AM
  Global warming pollution, indeed all pollution, is now described by economists as an "externality." This absurd label means, in essence: we don't to keep track of this stuff so let's pretend it doesn't exist. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-17-2017, 09:53 PM