I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes
Quote:I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  To read is to withdraw.To make oneself unavailable. One would feel easier about it if the pursuit inself were less...selfish. - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 16 09-23-2017, 06:06 PM
Last Post: soni
  Deluded liberal that I am, I persist in thinking that those with a streak of sexual unorthodoxy ought to be more tolerant of their fellows than those... - Alan Bennett Quotes soni 0 17 09-23-2017, 06:02 PM
  The fact that we die, that makes life important. It's hard to take, but it's the truth. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 13 09-21-2017, 11:42 PM
  I was conveniently bisexual for a long time, and then I went, 'Come on, who am I kidding?' And I have to say, it was the single biggest step I took toward emotional well-being, to stop feeling like I had to hide who I am. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 16 09-21-2017, 11:41 PM
  I'm used to American actors who have a movie career thinking television acting is beneath them. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 14 09-20-2017, 07:24 PM