You know, you really can't beat a household commodity - the ketchup bottle on the kitchen table. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes
Quote:You know, you really can't beat a household commodity - the ketchup bottle on the kitchen table. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I believe everybody is creative, and everybody is talented. I just don't think that everybody is disciplined. I think that's a rare commodity. - Al Hirschfeld Quotes soni 0 12 08-19-2017, 07:03 AM
Last Post: soni
  Incredibly, while these 18 to 20 year-olds cannot legally buy a beer, cannot purchase a bottle of wine and cannot order a drink... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 9 08-15-2017, 08:26 AM
  I got nothing against the honest cop on the beat. You just have them transferred someplace where they can't do you any harm... - Al Capone Quotes soni 0 8 08-08-2017, 10:18 PM
  I was sitting on my own in a restaurant, when I saw a beautiful woman at another table... - Akhil Quotes soni 0 13 08-02-2017, 10:13 PM
  Read yourself, not books. Truth isn't outside, that's only memory, not wisdom. Memory without wisdom is like an empty thermos bottle - if you don't fill it, it's useless. - Ajahn Chah Quotes soni 0 5 07-31-2017, 07:04 AM