You know, you really can't beat a household commodity - the ketchup bottle on the kitchen table. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes
Quote:You know, you really can't beat a household commodity - the ketchup bottle on the kitchen table. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I play tennis non-obsessively. I seem to beat people I play a lot or half the time, so I guess I gravitate to people who are as bad as I am. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 18 09-18-2017, 09:32 PM
Last Post: soni
  You know what Andy Warhol's sole contribution to this country has been? He made Campbell's Soup a household word. - Alan Arkin Quotes soni 0 22 09-15-2017, 10:59 AM
  The author brings to the table a healthy skepticism of the conventional wisdom, an admirable ability to separate fact from fancy... - Alan Abelson Quotes soni 0 11 09-15-2017, 10:35 AM
  Left all my Beatle records out in the sun, got a coke bottle stuck on the end of my tongue. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 10 09-01-2017, 06:36 AM
  I love the way they run in fright when I turn on the kitchen light. And when I squish them on the ground, they make a pleasant crunchy sound. - Al Yankovic Quotes soni 0 16 08-31-2017, 10:14 PM