Not to destroy but to construct, I hold the unconquerable belief that science and peace will triumph over ignorance... - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes
Quote:Not to destroy but to construct,
I hold the unconquerable belief
that science and peace will triumph over ignorance and war
that nations will come together
not to destroy but to construct
and that the future belongs to those
who accomplish most for humanity. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My own belief is that people can come back from anything. It doesn't mean that it won't come at a huge cost. - Alan Ball Quotes soni 0 20 09-21-2017, 11:39 PM
Last Post: soni
  In fact, even the perception of a resurgence in crime can be enough to paralyze business momentum and destroy the sense of security that a vibrant and progressive city requires. - Alan Autry Quotes soni 0 13 09-19-2017, 10:15 PM
  My relationship with science is as someone who's curious and hungry to know, hungry to understand. So all I have to offer is my ignorance and my curiosity, which is a good combination, as long as they come together. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 21 09-18-2017, 09:34 PM
  And I think belief is one of those things that comes to people in their own way. And just because I believe in something doesn't mean I think that you should. - Alan Alda Quotes soni 0 15 09-18-2017, 09:29 PM
  I feel like science fiction is so much more mainstream now than it has been. And I feel like thats because technology has caught up with us. - Alaina Huffman Quotes soni 0 14 09-15-2017, 10:27 AM