Not to destroy but to construct, I hold the unconquerable belief that science and peace will triumph over ignorance... - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes
Quote:Not to destroy but to construct,
I hold the unconquerable belief
that science and peace will triumph over ignorance and war
that nations will come together
not to destroy but to construct
and that the future belongs to those
who accomplish most for humanity. - Adlai E. Stevenson Quotes

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  The oil industry has outpaced the building of a public consensus of the implications of climate science. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 11 hours ago
Last Post: soni
  There are good people, who are in politics - in both parties - who hold this at arm's length, because if they acknowledge it and recognize it, then the moral imperative to make big changes is inescapable. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 3 Today, 06:43 AM
  The science linking the increased frequency and severity of extreme weather to the climate crisis has matured tremendously in the last couple of years. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 2 Yesterday, 10:18 PM
  Science has a culture that is inherently cautious and that is normally not a bad thing. You could even say conservative... - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 1 Yesterday, 10:10 PM
  The planet has a fever. If your baby has a fever, you go to the doctor. If the doctor says you need to intervene here, you don't say 'I read a science fiction novel that says it's not a problem.' You take action. - Al Gore Quotes soni 0 5 08-15-2017, 10:19 PM